Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

i am trying to get a microsoft arc touch mouse to work on my HP EliteBook Folio 9470m i have re-installed the ntel PROSET Bluetooth driver service pack sp61660.exe driver  as per your above suggestion but still cannot get the devise to pair/work. is there another driver i should install instead? 

thanks

HP Recommended

just in case someone comes looking for it. 9470m

I have updated bios to latest, ran softpaq - downloaded driver from HP site. Drivers says it is installed properly. However it can not see the MS designer keyboard /mouse. Our other laptop 9480m works fine with windows 8.1 pro

driver on HP site is old. ( 8 Aug 2012 ) for intel Pro

http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=5271149&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4059

Newer version can be found here. ( 8/10/2015 )

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/66890/Intel-Centrino-Advanced-N-6235

HP Recommended

Hi I finally fixed this problem after 2 years of giving up. 

I did all the downloads and fixes suggested

I am not an expert but I believe it's a combination of manay problems at is related to many headsets and phones

This is what I did to fix

1. Uninstalled the ! devices in device manager

2. installed the device drivers sp60802 and sp 61660

3. Go to Bluetooth devices button in the task bar and right click and go to "Show Bluetooth devices"

4. RightClick on mobile Phone and selt properties

4. Go to services tab and ensure all boxes are unchecked 

5. Right click device again and then select "Remove device"

6. Restart laptop  (stop here is you do not wish to add a device)

7. to add device go to (8)

8. ensure the laptop is removed from other device (e.g. iPhone) (settings/bluetooth.seklect laptop name and "forget this device")

9. Back to the laptop .... Go to Bluetooth devices button in the task bar and right click and go to "Show Bluetooth devices"

Problem solved, of course the key is knowing how this problem happened in the first place. This worked for me and I have tried it multiple times. Good luck and lety me know how you go please

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.