11-02-2009 04:27 PM
I have installed the new Windows 7 and after plug&play didnt found all the drivers, I installed them manually - the card reader, the wireless, even the video adapter.
However, in the Device manager there is still an yellow exclamation mark, showing that the OS doesnt recognize some coprocessor device.
11-02-2009 05:42 PM
Go on HP support site for Your model. How to do it informations below:
1. Click on Support & Drivers link. (Upper part of this page.)
2. Choose option: Download drivers and software (and firmware)
3. In form:
provide Your p/n number. (How to find correct p/n informations here.)
4. Click on Go and choose Your correct system.
Download from there chipset drivers for Vista and run it.
If there will be any problems with installation of any file use compability mode. how to do it all informations here.
Reboot Your system and Your problem will be solved.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)