04-15-2011 02:27 PM
I see issing multimedia controller driver, in Device Manager. I downloaded and install the all the drivers from HP website, according to the model number/prodcut number. Here are the details.
OS: Windows 7
I would like to know what software should I install?
I do not have any problem with the notebook, it works perfectly, including Audio, Video, touch buttons..... Everything is okay. But, there is a missing driver install in Device Manager. It's annoying...
Please help me if anyone find the anser.
04-15-2011 07:22 PM - edited 04-15-2011 07:28 PM
Please download the driver for Broadcom Crystal HD Video Decoder from the following weblink:
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)