09-27-2011 11:12 AM - edited 09-27-2011 04:26 PM
I have a HP Pavilion dm4 1160us Notebook PC. The HP Simple Pass fingerprint sensor works logging into my computer but the icon no longer shows when I want to log into accounts which are saved in my online account and I can't log in with the fingerprint reader. Also icon doesn't come up when I go to new sites expecting to use it to save my passwords. Does anyone know how to get it working fully again? Not sure what I did to cause it to stop working.
04-25-2012 01:53 PM
Mine randomly stopped working as well. I have been searching everywhere to try and figure out how to get it to work again and it is driving me crazy. I go into my online account manager and it shows that it has the logins and passwords saved yet it doesn't work. It also doesn't show the icon when I get onto new websites that require login information. HP is pissing me off.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)