Question

Student
PberGu
Message 1 of 2 (664 Views)

My Pavillion notebook fingerprint sensor doesn't work to log into online accounts

[ Edited ]

I have a HP Pavilion dm4 1160us Notebook PC.  The HP Simple Pass fingerprint sensor works logging into my computer but the icon no longer shows when I want to log into accounts which are saved in my online account and I can't log in with the fingerprint reader.  Also icon doesn't come up when I go to new sites expecting to use it to save my passwords.  Does anyone know how to get it working fully again?  Not sure what I did to cause it to stop working.

Student
gnupp21
Message 2 of 2 (472 Views)

Re: My Pavillion notebook fingerprint sensor doesn't work to log into online accounts

Mine randomly stopped working as well. I have been searching everywhere to try and figure out how to get it to work again and it is driving me crazy. I go into my online account manager and it shows that it has the logins and passwords saved yet it doesn't work. It also doesn't show the icon when I get onto new websites that require login information. HP is pissing me off.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation