My battery light is blinking. (3198 Views)
Honor Student
kulberg26
Message 1 of 6 (3,198 Views)

My battery light is blinking.

My battery light is blinking and it won't charge. The little pluggin on the screen is there but it isn't charging. HELP!!!
Intern
alatimedia
Message 2 of 6 (3,193 Views)

Re: My battery light is blinking.

I have the same issue with my Dell Inspiron 9300, the battery is very old and it needs to be replaced. Battery can only be recharged so many times before it basiclly dies... :smileysad:
Honor Student
kulberg26
Message 3 of 6 (3,190 Views)

My battery is only 3 years old...though most of the time I just leave it plugged in. I know that is horrible for the battery but I do it anyway. Do you think I need a new battery or is it a problem with the connection?

Provost
CherylG
Message 4 of 6 (3,174 Views)

3 yrs is pretty old for a laptop battery.

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button on the left is a way to say Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
Tutor
Stephenms
Message 5 of 6 (3,161 Views)

Well i needed a new lap top battery when it was only a year old and it's 2 years old now I haven't had the chance to buy a new battery. I always kept it plugged in though. But the battery light never blinked. Maybe soon it will. As for it not charging. It's done that to me a few times but I unplugged it and plugged it in again and it started to charge. I don't know what that may be.
Student
FIRSTLIONHEART
Message 6 of 6 (2,321 Views)

I have an HP Pavilion HDX 9200 Entertainment Series.  My first battery lasted 3 or so years, in the end it was dead before the machine booted on the battery.  My battery now is 1 month old and the battery light started blinking constantly yet the battery is at 100%, go figure. . .

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation