09-17-2009 02:19 PM
09-17-2009 02:25 PM
My battery is only 3 years old...though most of the time I just leave it plugged in. I know that is horrible for the battery but I do it anyway. Do you think I need a new battery or is it a problem with the connection?
09-17-2009 07:59 PM
3 yrs is pretty old for a laptop battery.
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
09-18-2009 05:52 AM
06-02-2011 01:37 AM
I have an HP Pavilion HDX 9200 Entertainment Series. My first battery lasted 3 or so years, in the end it was dead before the machine booted on the battery. My battery now is 1 month old and the battery light started blinking constantly yet the battery is at 100%, go figure. . .
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)