07-25-2009 11:36 PM
My laptop is HP Pavillion dv6920ea.
Recently my laptop shut down when start up during the loading of win vista and it won't start again untill I remove the battery and AC charger. I have tried to do the recovery but the problem still there.
Any idea about what is going on in my laptop
07-26-2009 01:18 AM
07-26-2009 07:14 AM
Have you tested the hard drive in BIOS?
Have you tested you memory with something like memtest86+
Are your cooling vent clear (unblocked)?
07-27-2009 11:23 PM
I have tested the memory and it is working well.
For the hard drive, I have done some tests and all showed that it is working well. but I don't know wether the test was in BIOS.
Also, I tried to connect another hard drive and I got the same problem.
The cooling van is working smoothly
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)