12-07-2013 06:50 AM
Hope someone can help with my problem.
I have recently had all my data transferred over to a new Pavillion notebook and this is the first time I have tried to create a card since the transfer.
All my projects are intact but when I try to get photos for a new project they won't transfer.
I need to make a Christmas card for someone special.
12-07-2013 07:19 PM
Not sure how well this works-but there is a special Support page for Photo Creations:
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
12-08-2013 05:31 AM
Thanks a lot for responding.
I eve ntually got it to work by downloading the software again. Maybe I've missed some updates.
Once again, thanks for taking the time to help me.
12-09-2013 04:37 PM - edited 12-09-2013 04:39 PM
Glad it worked out. As Cheryl said, the fastest way to contact HP Photo Creations customer support is through this link:
They're experts with the software and are happy to help with problems big or small.
Thank you for using HP Photo Creations,
RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
» Visit the HP Photo Creations Facebook page — news, tips, and inspiration
» See the HP Photo Creations video tours — cool tips in under 2 minutes
» Contact Customer Support — get answers from the experts
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)