Question

Honor Student
ebrossett1968
Message 1 of 3 (2,670 Views)

My windows updates keep getting error code 6BB and code 64C and will not update?

My windows updates keep getting error codes 6BB and 64C and will not update, I have tried all the troubleshooting that the computer said to try and nothing seems to help. please let me know what else I can do to resolve this problem

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 3 (2,637 Views)

Re: My windows updates keep getting error code 6BB and code 64C and will not update?

Hi,

From this list, 6BB = The RPC server is too busy to complete this operation. (RPC = Remote Procedure Call). Please check this for more info and fix. By the way, what is your machine and its OS ?

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Student
seamo
Message 3 of 3 (2,086 Views)

Re: My windows updates keep getting error code 6BB and code 64C and will not update?

banhien wrote:

Hi,

From this list, 6BB = The RPC server is too busy to complete this operation. (RPC = Remote Procedure Call). Please check this for more info and fix. By the way, what is your machine and its OS ?

Regards,

M/c:  Medion           O.S.:  Windows 7

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation