02-11-2013 06:02 AM
HP does not provide support on consumer PC's for any prior operating systems.
Before you downgrade, please read the info at the link below, and make your set of W8 recovery disks.
All of the W7 drivers from this model should work on yours.
04-10-2013 06:03 AM
1.INTEL HD 4000 GRAPHICS CARD
from intel website
2. TOUCH PAD
3. BLUETOOTH 4.0
by downloading DRIVER PACK SOLUTION LITE
hope it will help you all
if anyone find rest drivers plz update
04-10-2013 06:50 AM
You're working too hard.
All of the drivers you need for W7 x64 can be obtained in one place from this model at the link below.
07-28-2013 06:41 AM
You can do this...
You can try most of the W7 32 bit drivers from this HP business notebook.
Use the Intel graphics driver for your model.
DO NOT USE ANY BIOS OR FIRMWARE FILES FROM THIS LINK
Try this 32 bit W7 Realtek card reader driver (For PCI device).
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)