09-03-2013 04:01 PM
See Paul_Tikkanen's post from above:
02-11-2013 06:02 AM
HP does not provide support on consumer PC's for any prior operating systems.
Before you downgrade, please read the info at the link below, and make your set of W8 recovery disks.
All of the W7 drivers from this model should work on yours.
09-24-2013 07:37 AM
If you have a Ralink wireless card in your notebook, you need the Ralink wireless and bluetooth drivers from this model at the link below:
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)