11-08-2012 08:59 PM
Windows 8 may have some of the drivers during install, HP does not support W8 on this model so installing W8 may be trial and error.
Back up ypur important files to an external drive before yo attempt install of W8.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)