01-15-2014 03:24 AM
I need drivers for windows 7 32 bit. Please if anybody can help.
01-15-2014 08:45 AM
You can use most of the W7 32 bit drivers from the HP Probook 4540s, except the audio and card reader.
Install the Intel Chipset Installation Utility first and reboot.
Then install the Intel HD graphics driver and reboot.
Then install the Realtek Audio and reboot. Accept the agreement, download and install the first driver on the list (32 bit)..
If your notebook has an Atheros wireless card use this driver instead of the one on the 4540s' page.
This card reader driver should work on your model.
01-15-2014 08:46 AM
Here are the driver list that you need for your system:
If you still need any missing drivers, please follow these steps:
1. In the Run box type devmgmt.msc.
2. Unknown devices would be listed as such and marked out with a yellow question mark.
3. Select the unknown device or other device for which you need drivers and right click to access Properties.
4. In the Properties window click on Details tab and select Device Instance Id or Hardware ID from the drop down.
5. An alphanumeric string like this PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7130&SUBSYS_012F1025&REV_01\4&6B1
6. Please provide this number so that we can suggest the appropriate driver.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the left side of my post to say thanks!***
02-19-2014 07:21 AM
You should be able to use the W7 32 bit graphics driver from the HP 650 business notebook on the 2000-2D49TU.