12-09-2008 04:26 AM
i have repleced my original OS which was vista home basic to win xp.
But i am unable to find the audio driver and device manager is showing some "?" left saying USB harward ware left.
can someone help me find all the drivers for xp and tell me wht i am missing.
i have installed..
1. Intel Chipset Driver
2. idt audio driver(not fully working but sound is there)
3. Intel PRO wireless drivers wireless driver
4. card reader driver
5. Intel 4 Series Express
6. Microsoft UAA Driver
7. High Definition Audio Modem Installer
8. Realtek Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet
9. Realtek Card Reader
10. HP Quick Launch Button
06-04-2009 09:29 AM
First of all, I would recommend you to stay with Vista, however if you have special reason to downgrade, please refer to Joshua Wood in notebookreview forum, here
That post is proven work by many users of dv5, dv6, dv7 models.
Pavilion DV2922TX, XP-SP3 32bit, Intel T5750 2.0Ghz, Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS with 128MB, 4GB 667 DDR2, 250GB HDD
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)