Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

HI milleetune,

Thank you for you post.  I will do my utmost to help!

I understand you are looking for Windows 7  updated drivers for this hardware id. HP Integrated Bluetooth module (USB\VID_03F0&PID_171D&rev_0100        USB\VID_03F0&PID_171D. )

Please refer to the solution provided by Daniel_Potyrala   solution. If you require further assistance please let me know.

Sparkles1

HP Recommended
Hi Sparkles1,

I'm sorry, it doesn't work.
I can't still find bluetooth device ...
I've updated the intel chipset driver (after search on intel website)

Other solution ?

Thanks !
HP Recommended

my product number is: LS 290EA#ABV 

in the device manager i have a yellow mark on PCI DEVICE & CDC SERIAL, what that means?

Also i want to use my laptop as a wi-fi hotspot and i cant, it keeps to fail. what should i do? or install?

i need help, if u please.

HP Recommended

@dodgy 

Windows 7:

If you need drivers, please follow these steps:
1. In the Run box type devmgmt.msc.
2. Unknown devices would be listed as such and marked out with a yellow question mark.
3. Select the unknown device or other device for which you need drivers and right click to access Properties.
4. In the Properties window click on Details tab and select Device Instance Id  or Hardware ID from the drop down.
5. An alphanumeric string like this PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7130&SUBSYS_012F1025&REV_01\4&6B16D5B&0&33F0 is the identification marker for the device.
6. Please provide this number so that we can suggest the appropriate driver.

Also, to convert your notebook into wifi hotspot, try these simple steps:

http://m.wikihow.com/Create-a-Free-Virtual-Wifi-Hotspot-on-Your-Laptop

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

Is there a driver for HP HDX9280EL with Win7 or Win8 (both 64bit) for BlueTooth for BTHENUM\{6e0c8f4c-d928-4852-b6b2-f0f0e0d126fa}_LOCALMFG&0000

Current SP46032 dosen't work...

HP Recommended

HOLA MAIGO MUCHAS GRACIAS POR TU INFORMACION Y POR FACILITARME LOS DRIVERS NO PODIA EMPAREJAR UN PARLANTE BLUETOOTH, Y GRACIAS A USTED LO PUDE RESOLVER

MUY AGRADECIDO CON TU AYUDA.

GRACIAS 

UN SALUDO CALUROSO DESEDE MI PAIS "COLOMBIA"

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.