Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@jzeL

To my knowledge, you model dv2-1201au does not come with Bluetooth. See the link below for specifications of your notebook:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01916426

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

ok thank for your accepting in my request

HP Recommended

Hi! I have tried everything I could with my new HP 4320s but I could not make my Bluetooth work. In the Services it has only "Bluetooth support service" but no "Bluetooth service". All Bluetooth drivers seem to be installed correctly and updated. But it just does not work.

In my Device Manager under Bluetooth Radio Modules I can see:

Generic Bluetooth Adapter

USB\VID_148F&PID_1000&REV_5276
USB\VID_148F&PID_1000

and Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator

BTH\MS_BTHBRB

Could you please help me?

HP Recommended

@i_ira

Please try the following downloads for bluetooth. Any one of these would install the bluetooth drivers appropriately:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp50001-50500/sp50180.exe

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp46001-46500/sp46063.exe

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

When I tried to install one of these downloads, a window popped up saying "No Bluetooth device found". How can it be if I bought this notebook with Bluetooth being one of its specifications?

HP Recommended

Hi Vidya,

My model is pavilion g4 1020tx. Could you suggest me a bluetooth driver for my  model?

HP Recommended

@Harshavardhan 
Here is the link for the bluetooth driver:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp51501-52000/sp51607.exe

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

HP Recommended

I tried installing the bluetooth driver you suggested but while installing it displays an error "Bluetooth hardware must be switched on to run this setup package".  I am not able to get around this error as my bluetooth is already switched on. Also HP wireless assisstant displays that the bluetooth is switched on.

I have no idea about what else is to be done!

HP Recommended

hello! vidya. why i can not successfully download from this link <ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp44501-45000/sp44774.exe>. i need hp bluetooth driver for compaq presario cq20-317tu. please help me.

HP Recommended

Here is the vista bluetooth driver for your notebook:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp39501-40000/sp39616.exe

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.