04-01-2014 07:49 AM
Hi, i need to installa Windows XP in this notebook but i can't because in bios is not possible set the SATA controller in IDE MODE.
How i can resolve this problem?
Exist the driver sata for this notebook? So i can install with F6 command to XP installation.
P.S. Sorry for my bad english!
04-02-2014 01:20 PM
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums. Here is a listing of your product page.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)