04-12-2012 09:10 AM
Hi I have purchased a HP 630 laptop recently and installed drivers on it but when i try to install bluetooth driver it gives me an error message saying my PCI Driver has not beeen properly Installed. Please Help !
The Hardware Ids are -
04-12-2012 11:46 AM
I doubt that device has nothing to do with the bluetooth problem you are having.
That is the Realtek card reader in need of the drivers.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)