09-21-2009 12:52 PM
I have a dc7900 Ultra Slim desktop that I had to reinstall the XP Pro OS with my companys Enterprise version. I was able to get most of the drivers re-installed except for 3.
PCI Serial Port
PCI Simple Communication Controller
I went to the download page for this device but nothing I download seems to correct the problem. How can I get these drivers?
09-22-2009 05:07 AM
Click with right button of Your mouse on each yellow sign and choose properties. Then go to bottom details and paste here device id. This way we will know what it is.
Below You've got example how to do it:
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)