05-21-2013 11:09 AM
I am quite frustrated and do not have any idea what the PCI Simple Communication Controller is for, and what driver should I install to solve.
This question was solved. View Solution.
05-21-2013 12:10 PM
The device id is for the Intel Management Engine Interface, however there's no listing of this for the 8460p running Windows 8. Try the version listed for the 8470p on the following link.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer
05-21-2013 10:41 PM
Thanks for your help and it is solved. Just feel that it is quite strange that HP does not include this driver in the driver download page. (Also the fingerprint sensor and the modem)
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)