Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I can't use my bluetooth. I have installed the driver but it says something like PCI and other things. Its the atheros that I have installed. Im using an hp 430 netbook PC that runs on windows  starter

HP Recommended

sir is that driver usefull for hp 430 window vista ultimate 32 bit?

HP Recommended

can help me? 😃
PCI Simple Communications Controller's driver..  I need it.
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&SUBSYS_166E103C&REV_04
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&SUBSYS_166E103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&CC_078000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&CC_0780

HP Recommended

Please try installing the driver from the following weblink:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp57501-58000/sp57813.exe

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

i need bluetooth drive for my nortbook.hp630

HP Recommended

can help me? 😃
PCI Simple Communications Controller's driver..  I need it.

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2994&SUBSYS_2802103C&REV_02
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2994&SUBSYS_2802103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2994&CC_078000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2994&CC_0780

HP Recommended

Hi, Huang16888:

Go to your PC's support and driver page for the OS you are runnng, download and install the Intel Management Engine Interface (IMEI) driver.

Paul

HP Recommended

it doesn't work for me. When install the IMEI (sp46748.exe), it said " This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software"

HP Recommended

What is the full model number of your PC and what operating system are you running?

HP Recommended

It is Motherboard 404673-001, and win 7 32bit

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.