Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Please I need base driver for my laptop.  After upgrading to windows 8 all base system drivers did not come through-- they were marked yellow. Here is what was written on it: 

Device PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&SUBSYS_30B2103C&REV_01\4&1753fbd&0&4AF0 was configured

Device PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&SUBSYS_30B2103C&REV_0A\4&1753fbd&0&4BF0 was configured.

This one was marked "Unkown device": Device ACPI\HPQ0006\2&daba3ff&1 was configured

Thanks.

HP Recommended

ACPI\HPQ0006\2&DABA3FF&1
ACPI\VEN_HPQ&DEV_0006
ACPI\HPQ0006
*HPQ0006
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27A6&SUBSYS_30B2103C&REV_03\3&33FD14CA&0&11
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27A6&SUBSYS_30B2103C&REV_03
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27A6&SUBSYS_30B2103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27A6&CC_038000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27A6&CC_0380

HP Recommended

@kazan wrote:

I have HP Pavilion dv2000 - that's the model # stated on the front (even though on the bottom it actually says HP Pavilion dv2500 and service tag says dv2928se - go figure). After upgrading to Win8 I see issues with screen resolution and wireless drivers. I would also like to know if there is any chance to get other NEW drivers for this model.

Any help appreciated.

Regards................... Peter

@kazan wrote:

I have HP Pavilion dv2000 - that's the model # stated on the front (even though on the bottom it actually says HP Pavilion dv2500 and service tag says dv2928se - go figure). After upgrading to Win8 I see issues with screen resolution and wireless drivers. I would also like to know if there is any chance to get other NEW drivers for this model.

Any help appreciated.

@kazan wrote:

Any help appreciated.

@kazan wrote:

Any help appreciated.

@kazan wrote:

Any help appreciated.

@kazan wrote:

Any help appreciated.

HP Recommended

i want adriver to my windows 8 ,please FAST

HP Recommended

This worked for me in my HP Pavilion dv2000 with Windows 10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_U8dn4hXGg

It is in Portuguese, but its okay. Brazilian We always have to attend the tips in English! :Wink:

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.