Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I need the universail serial bus (USB) controller for my hp pavillion g6 with window 7, 64mb installation on it. The harware ID is

PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7812&SUBSYS_1849103C&REV_03

thanks for all ur support

HP Recommended

Hello Ekow2. I understand you are looking for drivers for your computer. Before I assist you thoroughly, I will require the exact computer model number. If you require assistance locating this, you can reference this document: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Alternatively, you can attempt to install drivers using HP Support Assistant. Please reference this document for information: http://h10010.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=c01916574

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I need PCI Device drivers for my pavilion g6 2228TU Laptop

My hardwire id is

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&REV_01
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229
PCI\VEN_10EC&CC_FF0000
PCI\VEN_10EC&CC_FF00
PCI\VEN_10EC
PCI\CC_FF0000
PCI\CC_FF00

I also need driver for webcam..........pliz help me

HP Recommended

Hello james000. On this HP website, you will locate any drivers for Windows 8, available to your computer: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4132&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=5340...

If you are using Windows 8.1, you can select Windows 8.1 at the top of the page to locate the available drivers. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mario

HP Recommended

i am using win 7 32 bit..........i have already tried the win 8 drivers...but it didn,t work :(.......please help me...i need to fix this webcam issue...i hope you will help me

HP Recommended

As the website indicates, there are no Windows 7 drivers for this computer. For more assistance on what to do in a situation like this, please refer to this HP document: What if I don't see my operating system

Mario

HP Recommended

gkj

HP Recommended

I want usb drivers to hp paviliong6

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for your support.

please I have a pavilion g6 AMD HP laptop, but the wirless indicator light on the keybord does not change from yellow to white when on or off, is always on yellow, weather on or off. but it is working. what is the proplem. because it should change to yellow is off and white when is turned on.

Please assist me to solve it.

Thank you.

HP Recommended
My HP Pavilion G4 Notebooks blutooth is unable to search any othr extrnal device
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.