11-25-2013 02:53 PM
After following the previous steps that have been outlined, plus checking the HP Driver and Download page. For your system this is not supported by HP, so there is no 32bit drivers available. Also if the work around that was provided does not work. In you case will have to stay at 64 bit. With some of the software that you are running on your notebook, are you able to right click and run it in compatibility mode?
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)