12-28-2009 11:37 AM
I keep getting this prompt:
Low Disk Space
You are running out of disk space on PRESARIO_RP(D. Is this a back up file?
To free up space on this drive by deleting old or unnecessary files. My space is 11.4 gb with 0 bytes free space.
I am not too computer savy, when it comes to this type of problem.
12-28-2009 01:29 PM
if you have stored any files or backed up any file only then you'll get this message.
Kindly delete the folder which is in the name of your PC if you need more help, Contact HP Tech Support
Attempts may fail, But don't fail to attempt.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)