Question

Honor Student
edubbdrums
Message 1 of 2 (645 Views)

****ProTools**** and the HP Envy 14

is anybody out there running Protools 8 on the envy flawlessly, I can't even get mine to install correctly, and then I after try the "fix errors and then run older programs" it installs a Windows xp service pack 2 driver and then it will finish the installation but then once I start the program and plug my mbox up to it, it freezes or crahses instantly... you would think with this being a updated laptop that it would run smoothly or even install like the rest of my music programs! Please tell me what I am missing, also my protools is legit and I am the origimal purchaser and I'm running it on my desktop fine which I have windows 7 prodessionsal... on my Eny 14 i even wiped the drive clean and did a fresh insatll of Windows 7 Ultimate tonite and still no Luck!!! HP where you at??????

Student
EddyL
Message 2 of 2 (355 Views)

Re: ****ProTools**** and the HP Envy 14

Same experience on Pro Tools with HP; won't load then crashes, definite compatibility issues

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation