04-11-2011 07:24 PM
is anybody out there running Protools 8 on the envy flawlessly, I can't even get mine to install correctly, and then I after try the "fix errors and then run older programs" it installs a Windows xp service pack 2 driver and then it will finish the installation but then once I start the program and plug my mbox up to it, it freezes or crahses instantly... you would think with this being a updated laptop that it would run smoothly or even install like the rest of my music programs! Please tell me what I am missing, also my protools is legit and I am the origimal purchaser and I'm running it on my desktop fine which I have windows 7 prodessionsal... on my Eny 14 i even wiped the drive clean and did a fresh insatll of Windows 7 Ultimate tonite and still no Luck!!! HP where you at??????
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)