Question

Student
omarihamisi
Message 1 of 6 (3,401 Views)

Product key for Microsoft Office 2010

I purchased  new computer laptop HP 2000-219DX Notebook PC with office istalled (Microsoft Office 2010) but I have failed ot activate because it requires me to enter product key in order to activate, How can i get product key in order to activate?

Grad Student
Reikableu
Message 2 of 6 (3,350 Views)

Re: Product key for Microsoft Office 2010

That Microsoft office is a pre-installed software on yor computerbut that doesn't mean it is a full and complete. What you have is a trial version only. Good for 60 days.

If you want to use it fully and activate it you need to purchase the product key for that.

~reikableu~
...KUDO's to me and if this resolves the issue, please tag this as "AcceptedSolution"
~I MAYBE working for HP Consumer Notebook Support but any opinion stated are not at anyways connected to those of HP.~
Student
msichana
Message 3 of 6 (3,319 Views)

I have experienced the same issue of late, my notebook came preloaded with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 and is requesting a product activation key. At no point was I notified that it was a trial version; and I've used it for close to a year now without incident (so it seems the 60 day trial thing doesn't apply here). How can I get this resolved so that I can continue using the product?

Grad Student
Reikableu
Message 4 of 6 (3,186 Views)

honestly, im not quite sure with the professional version... but usually for the home and student trial version it's either a 60 Day thing or a 25 usage...

and i really don't know if there is a possible way to like use it agin without really purchasing it...

sorry for the late reply, and sorry that i cannot give an answer t make it work again, but i'll try to check it out further.,..

~reikableu~
...KUDO's to me and if this resolves the issue, please tag this as "AcceptedSolution"
~I MAYBE working for HP Consumer Notebook Support but any opinion stated are not at anyways connected to those of HP.~
198 Student
Student
Message 5 of 6 (2,110 Views)

Reikableu wrote:

product key Of LAPTH012 FOR MICROSOFT 2010

Student
renaldo_banteci
Message 6 of 6 (1,745 Views)

i want product key

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation