Question

Honor Student
res0p9px
Message 1 of 2 (150 Views)

Product name: HP ENVY TS 14 Sleekbook swipe from left and right not working

[ Edited ]

The swipe feature does not seem to work from left and right.  I have changed the video driver which blue screend the laptop... later finding out we have a custom video driver from hp for this model.  I attempted an 8.1 up grade which also blue screened the laptop.  I have changed video settings, display, calibrated, checked input settings etc... I did notice we have a generic pnp driver for the "monitor"  wondering if this has anything to do with it?  Trying this board after attemtping resolution with hp support two times and soultion was either box it up and send it back... or dont upgrade any drivers unless they come thru the hp support assistant.  Any body have any real solution for this video issue????  It has been two months is there a new driver written yet... oh fyi dont try a bios update either... blue screened it and almost didnt get it back that time. product number eom47ua#aba serial... [Edited for Personal Information]

Retired
Leo_Y
Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)

Re: Product name: HP ENVY TS 14 Sleekbook swipe from left and right not working

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. I'm sorry to inform you that your post has needed some editing to remove personal information. From our Rules of Participation:

Protect privacy - yours and others'. Don't share anything about yourself that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Don't post contact or other personal information-your own or anyone else's-or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author's consent. For example, don’t post your computer’s serial # or contact information publicly, and do not allow someone you don’t know to remotely take control of your computer.

If you need people to contact you directly, either ask them to send you a private message or subscribe to the thread so you will be notified when there are replies. You may also click on your name anywhere in the forum and you will be taken to your profile page, where you can find a list of threads you have participated in.

Sharing personal email addresses, telephone numbers, and last names is not allowed for your safety.

Thank you

- I worked for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation