06-27-2014 10:48 AM
After installing Vista, I have no sound, I think the problem is with the Base Systemm devices, Going into Hardware IDs it gives the name of the drivers, where is the best place to get them from, thanks in advance.
This question was solved. View Solution.
06-27-2014 10:56 AM
Does your R3000 have an AMD or Intel processor?
I need to know that before suggesting an audio driver.
For the base system device, try the XP driver because there is no Vista driver. Try manually installing it if the auto install doesn't work.
06-27-2014 11:06 AM
I would try the XP audio driver as well. Again...try manually installing it if the auto install doesn't work.
Also, connect to the internet and run the Windows update tool from the Update driver option directly from the device needing drivers (Select the automatic search).
06-27-2014 12:50 PM
I would try the windows update tool.
Your PC was not designed to run Vista or W7 and there is an excellent chance you won't get everything to work correctly.
There are no Vista drivers.
I did find a newer XP driver if you want to try that.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)