Question

Top Student
whteknght
Message 1 of 3 (120 Views)
Accepted Solution

Re : HP Support Assistant

I have a Compaq Presario CQ 57-229WM computer, and need to know if there is a more current HPSA than the 7.0.39.15 available or is that the latest verion available..? Any info available would be greatly appreciated.

The op sys is Win 7 Home Premium SP-1 64bit

Dean
Vidya
Message 2 of 3 (114 Views)

Re: Re : HP Support Assistant

Here is the link to the latest HPSA:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp58501-59000/sp58915.exe

This is the same version but revised...

7.0.39.15 REV: A

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
Top Student
whteknght
Message 3 of 3 (108 Views)

Re: Re : HP Support Assistant

[ Edited ]

Thank you Vidya, for your prompt reply back... Clicked on link & ran it. After that, installed the new update. Sems to be working now as it should be.

I posted to another post about 18 days ago, an never got a response back to that yet. i did so there, since it was related to what I reposted here that you replied back on.

Have something else that I need info on, if you are able to help with, or would I need to run a whole other forum post, to get an answer to that issue.

What it pertains to, is that there are things installed that are HP related items, and would like to know which could be safely uninstalled, without impacting the computers performance. I can copy/paste them if need be here, or in another forum post if you are not able to help any further than what you have already.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation