Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Thnks for the information. But if you can pls tell me the cost of these recovery disks...

HP Recommended

I'm not sure.  Follow the steps and it will tell you prior to ordering, or you can call in and ask.

If you live in the US, contact HP Here.

If you are in another part of the world, start Here. 

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended

hai pls i wanna the recovery disk for hp pavilion DV6-6165tx...

my mail id : [Personal Information Removed]

HP Recommended

@ arunbrowley

Phone HP Customer Care.

If you live in the US, contact HP Here. If you are in another part of the world, start Here. 

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

thank you

HP Recommended

acil recovery disk lazım

HP Recommended

@elvan55

http://welcome.hp.com/country/w1/en/contact_us.html

HP Recommended

True dat.  You spend $600 on a laptop and they can't even include a back up disc for a quarter.  You have to buy it later for $20.  Yeah, see if I buy another HP computer.  So corporate...tripping over dollars to pick up dimes.  It's much smarter to take care of your customer with great customer service when they need it, not to nickel and dime them.  Fool me once...shame on you.  Fool me twice...not happening...I'll buy a Dell or something next time. 😛

HP Recommended

@ SkippyGoodpiece

Not sure about other manufacturers but HP ,Dell  nor Gateway ship Recovery Disks with new machines. They  come with software to burn your set. On HP machines it is HP Recovery Manager. Can't remember the specific name on Dell or Gateway machines, but have burned the discs for friends who own these. This pertains to Consumer class machines-not sure about Business class.

HP Recommended

by mistake i have deleted the hp recovery .

i have done what u said but there no recoveru 

but i have hp recovery manger but it dose serstore sustem

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.