12-21-2012 07:28 AM
I've recently bought a G6-2005ax laptop and I''m planning to upgrade it from Windows 7 Home Basic to Windows 8.
So I downloaded and ran Windows 8 Upgrade assistant.
It shows that the ATHEROS BLUETOOTH SUITE (64) is not compatible with Windows 8.
Does that mean that I wont be able to use the bluetooth if I upgrade??
Or please tell a link where I can download the Suite for Windows 8, if its available!!
PRODUCT NO: B3J80PA#ACJ
currently using Windows 7 Home Basic
This question was solved. View Solution.
12-21-2012 08:06 AM
Windows 8 drivers for your notebook are available here. There is a driver for Atheros Bluetooth available there. Look under driver -->network
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for Microsoft or HP****
2015 Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)