12-31-2010 01:34 PM
I have a HP G72 which was preloaded with MS Ofiice 2010 Click-to-Run in virtual drive; Q:. How can I remove/delete both?
This question was solved. View Solution.
12-31-2010 03:53 PM - edited 12-31-2010 03:57 PM
Use Programs and Features in Control Panel to uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 software, also uninstall "Microsoft Application Virtualization Desktop Client.", the latter should remove the Q drive.
Reboot the PC when done removing them.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)