12-18-2013 05:09 AM
Dear Sir, previously i used to login into my user account only. But after reinstallation of window7 home basic, due to hard disk formatting, I have to enter window password and after login to windows I login to my user account. Can I remove the windows password safely.
This question was solved. View Solution.
12-18-2013 05:10 AM
Open windows Control Panel, in the top right of this window click the dropdown menu for 'View by' and select Large Icons. Now click User Accounts, click the Remove password link, enter the current password and then click the 'Remove Password' button.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)