09-23-2009 12:05 PM - edited 09-23-2009 12:05 PM
I have a HP/Compaq V5000 laptop running Windows XP Professional. I would like to do a clean reformat and reinstall XP but did not receive the OEM disc with the laptop. I do have the Windows license sticker on the bottom on my laptop.
Can someone tell me how to get a replacement disc specific to Compaq and my laptop?
09-23-2009 07:08 PM
Give HP a call.1-800-474-6836
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)