11-12-2009 12:04 PM
Hi, I have a HP Compaq dc7800 Small Form Factor PC and i'm getting that blue screen asking for the power-on password, although i did not set it. I have tried removing the CMOS battery but unfornunately that didn't work, perhaps becasue it is a business PC, which i read in a post on hear.
What should i do?
11-12-2009 02:03 PM
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
***Click on White “Kudos” STAR to say thanks!***
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)