02-08-2010 11:07 AM
I recently formatted drive c and installed windows 7 on it, but lost the features of multimedia keyboard, that is no volume OSD and no buttons on extreme left and right sides of the keyboard work. I still have the factory image partition which is a drive 'F'. The problem is F11 does not work now. I could not find out a way to restore the factory settings from the available image in drive "F". I'll appreciate any assistance in this regard.
02-08-2010 11:39 AM
Have you tried installing the KBD driver? Vista drivers usually work in Win 7
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**
02-09-2010 05:41 PM
Thanks for your reply. I tried to install it, but in the final message it says that my system does not meet the requirement to update. It seems this driver is not compatible.
I am still looking for a way to restore the factory settings from the image on my system's F drive. F11 does not work after formatting the drive c.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)