01-19-2010 11:04 PM
i need SATA Driver for install XP on laptop HP210-1014TU : http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
and i already download all, where the sata driver located?
01-19-2010 11:17 PM
You need to slipstream Your Sata drivers with nLite.
The driver is located in iaAHCI.inf and is called ICH7M SATA AHCI Controller.
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)