Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Merhaba Hp Dizüstü Bilgisayarım Var Bir Sorunum Var Bilgisayarı Baslattıgım Zaman "Selected boot image did not Authenticate. Press Enter to Continue." Diye Bir Yazı Yazıyor Entere Basıyorum Kapanıyor Ve Actıgımda Aynı Yazı ile Karsılasıyorum.. Yardım Edersenesiz Sevinirim

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello Ruo.  I understand you're getting the "selected boot image did not Authenticate" error.

Which notebook do you own?  Does it run Windows 8?

The information I can find about this error indicates that it is related to Secure Boot which is a new security feature launched with Windows 8.  Many users have reported no longer experiencing this error after disabling Secure Boot.  Try the following.

1. Reboot the notebook and press F10 until the BIOS loads.
  2. Check both the "boot options" and "secure boot configuration" sections for the ability to disable Secure Boot and enable Legacy Boot Support.
  3. Disable Secure Boot and enable Legacy Boot Support.
  4. Save the changes and reboot the notebook.
  5. Verify whether the issue is resolved and post the result.

If you're unable to find this option in your BIOS it is possible that it is located in another area of the BIOS.  In order to figure out exactly where it is located I will need your product number.  If you're unsure where the product number is located take a look at this document.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply; have a great day!

****************************************************************************************

Ruo Merhaba. Sana "Seçili önyükleme yansımasını Authenticate vermedi" hata alıyorsanız anlıyorum.

Hangi dizüstü sahipsin? Windows 8 çalışıyor mu?

Bu hata ile ilgili bulabilirim bilgiler Windows 8 ile başlatılan yeni bir güvenlik özelliğidir Boot Güvenli ilişkili olduğunu gösterir. Birçok kullanıcı Güvenli Önyükleme devre dışı bıraktıktan sonra bu hata karşılaşan artık bildirdin.Aşağıdakileri deneyin.

Dizüstü bilgisayarı yeniden başlatın ve BIOS yükleri kadar F10 tuşuna basın.
"Önyükleme seçenekleri" ve Güvenli Önyükleme devre dışı bırakmak ve Legacy Boot Destek imkanını için "Güvenli önyükleme yapılandırması" bölümleri de kontrol edin.
Güvenli Önyükleme devre dışı bırakın ve Legacy Boot Destek etkinleştirin.
Değişiklikleri kaydedin ve dizüstü bilgisayarı yeniden başlatın.
Sorunun giderilmiş olup olmadığını doğrulayın ve sonucu yayınlayın.
Eğer BIOS bu seçeneği bulmak için yapamıyorsanız bunu BIOS başka bir alanda yer almaktadır mümkündür. Bunun nerede olduğunu ben ürününüzü numaraya ihtiyacınız olacaktır anlamaya için. Eğer emin değilseniz ürün numarası bu belgenin bakabilirsiniz nerede.

Ben cevap için bir göz dışarıda bırakacaklar; harika bir gün var!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"

Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

HP Recommended
I have the same problem. When i click F10, it started making some beeping noise like an alarm. Is that supposed to happen?
HP Recommended

Disabling Secure Boot and enabling Legacy Boot Support worked for me, thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.