07-18-2011 07:30 AM
When I got my dv6-6135dx I upgraded to win7 pro immediately. Now for the life of me I can't get SimplePass 2011 to work. Everything installs correctly but when I open after installing the program freezes after I try logging in with a fingerprint or my windows password. Currently i'm only able to login to windows with my finger, and I would like to log into websites ect.
07-18-2011 01:15 PM
Reinstall the Simplepass program using HP Recovery Manager and also install updated driver for your fingerprint reader from here
Refer guide over here on how you can logon to websites using it.
I am an HP employee!!
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)