Question
Intern
Message 1 of 7 (279 Views)

Simplepass 6.0 Web Card Printing

As earlier version of Simplepass stopped working, I upgraded to the latest 6.0 version on my DV-6 6190 Win7Pro 64 bit.

While I could print individual web cards, I could not find option to print all web cards in one file. 

Can someone help. It is pain to print and keep track of each webcard seperately.

Thanks 

Honor Student
Message 2 of 7 (251 Views)

Re: Simplepass 6.0 Web Card Printing

Can't print all webcards. When I select the print icon at bottom it only prints the firs webcard. Can't even print the next one and can not print all. Anyone have a soluton?

Just upgraded to Expl. 11. Have a pavilion dv7-6c47cl. running winows7

6.0.100.276 vs of Simple Pass.

HP Support Agent
Message 3 of 7 (238 Views)

Hi Capt_LA. Internet Explorer 11 is not entirely compatible with SimplePass. There is a post here, where CherylG has helped some people resolve some of their compatibly issues.

Re: SimplePass not fully working with IE 11:
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-Systems-and-Software/SimplePass-not-fully-working-wi...

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 4 of 7 (232 Views)

Thanks,

I had read that post and followed the suggestions which did solve some problems but not the one of printing the webcards. Thus I posted my question. I do appreciate your reply but need additional help if anyone had this same problem and found a solution.

Student
Message 5 of 7 (207 Views)

I am looking for the same help, only the 1st Web Card prints.   I would like to print all Web Cards in one document. 

Win 7 Home SP1, IE 11 Simple Pass Ver 6.0.100.276, HP Pavilion m7 Notebook

Simple Pass Help states: "Print All Web Cards

• Select Print all web cards.
  • Swipe an enrolled finger across the sensor to verify your identity.
  • Select the desired printer and click Print. All web cards will be printed. Your passwords will be shown in plain text."
HP Support Agent
Message 6 of 7 (189 Views)

Auzzie_2014, did you review my previous post, which links to CherylG's post?

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!
Intern
Message 7 of 7 (173 Views)

I have read through all the links suggested, none is talking about the webcard printing issue.

Is there a solution to this issue or we have to live with it?

Thanks to everyone for their help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation