10-08-2013 02:04 PM
As earlier version of Simplepass stopped working, I upgraded to the latest 6.0 version on my DV-6 6190 Win7Pro 64 bit.
While I could print individual web cards, I could not find option to print all web cards in one file.
Can someone help. It is pain to print and keep track of each webcard seperately.
11-23-2013 07:15 PM
Can't print all webcards. When I select the print icon at bottom it only prints the firs webcard. Can't even print the next one and can not print all. Anyone have a soluton?
Just upgraded to Expl. 11. Have a pavilion dv7-6c47cl. running winows7
126.96.36.1996 vs of Simple Pass.
11-25-2013 02:34 PM
Hi Capt_LA. Internet Explorer 11 is not entirely compatible with SimplePass. There is a post here, where CherylG has helped some people resolve some of their compatibly issues.
Re: SimplePass not fully working with IE 11:
11-25-2013 03:50 PM
I had read that post and followed the suggestions which did solve some problems but not the one of printing the webcards. Thus I posted my question. I do appreciate your reply but need additional help if anyone had this same problem and found a solution.
12-28-2013 03:02 PM
I am looking for the same help, only the 1st Web Card prints. I would like to print all Web Cards in one document.
Win 7 Home SP1, IE 11 Simple Pass Ver 188.8.131.526, HP Pavilion m7 Notebook
Simple Pass Help states: "Print All Web Cards
- Select Print all web cards.
- Swipe an enrolled finger across the sensor to verify your identity.
- Select the desired printer and click Print. All web cards will be printed. Your passwords will be shown in plain text."
01-08-2014 01:29 PM
01-31-2014 06:30 PM
I have read through all the links suggested, none is talking about the webcard printing issue.
Is there a solution to this issue or we have to live with it?
Thanks to everyone for their help.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)