03-29-2013 05:20 PM
The store had been taken to store by a concerned citizen.
We went to store and they returned computer.
The computer comes up with the message below.
Boot device not found F2 diagnostics. visit hp/com/techcenter. I can't find my documents and backup disk.
I purchased it at Best Buy in Mobile,Al on Airport Blvd.
What can I do to reboot my computer.Will I lose my programs and files?
04-02-2013 12:43 PM
Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
04-05-2013 12:22 AM
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)