07-24-2009 07:26 AM
07-24-2009 09:38 AM
You might want to try a system restore to a point where the touchpad was working correctly.
If this does correct the problem, try to update the driver to your touchpad. Once it is installed, go back to the settings and set your preferences. See if this makes a difference. Let us know how it goes.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)