09-22-2009 11:44 AM
I had a bad hard-drive, so I replaced it.
I'm using the HP Pavilion System Recovery disk, but get this error.
This CD contains a backup of the software originally installed on an HP Pavilion PC and can only be used with an HP Pavilion PC.
My PC is a Pavilion, so I'm not sure why I'm getting this error.
Thank you for any help you may have.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)