04-01-2014 05:01 AM
My system is having a problems nowadays and I want to recover my system. I don't want to reset it to it's factory becasuse I have divided my hard disk into 3 more partitions. So if I reset it to factory then all my partitions will be removed. I put the recovery DVDs which I was created on the first day I bought my laptop and I restarted my laptop. at the begining I presed Esc key and then I chosed system recovery by pressing F11. after the windows file loaded then the below message in Picture #4 came up. It says that I have to enable acceleration option for Intel smart response technology and try again.
My question is: how can I enable acceleration option for Intel smart response technology?
And how can I reinstall my windows without removing my other partitions? I have read the following link: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
but I don't know where can I chose ether option: system recovery or minimized image recovery
Please Help me !!!!!!!!
04-01-2014 05:10 AM
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)