Question

Tutor
Esfandiari
Message 1 of 3 (96 Views)

System Recovery Problem

Hello Everyone.

My system is having a problems nowadays and I want to recover my system.  I don't want to reset it to it's factory becasuse I have divided my hard disk into 3 more partitions. So if I reset it to factory then all my partitions will be removed. I put the recovery DVDs which I was created on the first day I bought my laptop and I restarted my laptop. at the begining I presed Esc key and then I chosed system recovery by pressing F11. after the windows file loaded then the below message in Picture #4 came up. It says that I have to enable acceleration option for Intel smart response technology and try again.

My question is: how can I enable acceleration option for Intel  smart response technology?

And how can I reinstall my windows without removing my other partitions? I have read the following link: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02638587&cc=sr&dlc=en&lc=en#N148

but I don't know where can I chose ether option: system recovery or minimized image recovery 

Please Help me !!!!!!!!

4.JPG

Tutor
Esfandiari
Message 2 of 3 (93 Views)

Re: System Recovery Problem

by the way, I have HP Pavilion dv6-6c55se Entertainment Notebook PC and my operation system is windows 7 64bit. Home prem, switchable graphic Radeon (TM) HD 7690M XT 2 GB and 6 GB of Ram. 750 GB of memory
Tutor
Esfandiari
Message 3 of 3 (67 Views)

Re: System Recovery Problem

HP Team????? Anyone??????? NO one can help me????????? pleaseeeeeeeeeee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation