05-21-2011 03:04 AM
I bought this laptop Hp G62 about 9months ago and never had any problems. Now yesterday I was doing some work on it and it just shut off when i turned it back on it was telling me the system has detected the sysem fan was working correctly and I got System fan (90b) on screen. i looked around and saw some people saying to power drain and update the bios that has been done but with no success anyone know how to fix this.?
10-02-2013 11:22 AM
Are you receiving that message when you boot your notebook?
Please respond when possible.
Clicking the 'Accept as Solution' button is a way to let others know which steps helped solve the problem!
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)