04-06-2011 03:42 PM
System message displayed:
The device driver for the 'standard 101/102 Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard with HP QLB" device is
preventing the machine from entering standby. Please close all applications and try again. If the problem
persists, you may need to update this driver.
There doesn't seem to be a driver update available. Any suggestions?
Thanks for your help.
04-07-2011 10:04 PM
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)