12-31-2009 09:03 PM
Hey guys, My touchpad hasn't been working for awhile, I've been reduced to hauling around a mouse. (By touchpad this also includes the two click buttons). I've downloaded several drivers and keep trying to fix this but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My p/n is NB241UA#ABC and model is dv7-1245ca. Let me know if you need anything else.
01-01-2010 04:08 AM
Open device manager and see if the Synaptics device working properly or not.
If it was working properly then you may have a hardware problem.
It maybe the ribbon cable or others.
Pavilion DV2922TX, XP-SP3 32bit, Intel T5750 2.0Ghz, Nvidia Geforce 8400M GS with 128MB, 4GB 667 DDR2, 250GB HDD
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)