02-02-2012 04:05 PM - edited 02-02-2012 04:09 PM
I'm assuming this is an HP question, but maybe it's a Microsoft question. I own a new HP Pavilion dm1, running Windows 7. I have two separate user accounts on this laptop. Within one account I downloaded Google Chrome. In the other account, I can't get access to that application. Can I get access to it, or do I also have to download Chrome to the other account? Is this a Microsoft Windows question?
This question was solved. View Solution.
02-02-2012 04:10 PM
Nothing to do with HP, nothing to do with Microsoft. This is something to do with yourself because each account has its own profile UNLESS during installation process you allow for ALL users access to the application(s).
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)