12-16-2013 12:35 PM
I bought an HP pavilion 17-e039sb notebook 64-bit (intel core i3-3110) with Windows 8.
I formated all drives and installed Windows 7 (SP1). Everything is working correctly, only the USB controller and bluetooth refuse to function.
I've searched a long time tried a lot of installs but none of them have any succes.
Can someone please help me with this issue.
This question was solved. View Solution.
12-16-2013 12:43 PM - edited 12-16-2013 12:44 PM
You need this driver for the usb 3 controller.
What model wireless card is installed in your notebook?
12-17-2013 07:39 AM
You're very welcome.
Yes, I do because nowdays the bluetooth radios are part of the wireless cards, so all you have to know is the model wireless card and you install the corresponding BT software and driver for the model.
Below is the link to the BT driver and software you need.
12-18-2013 05:40 AM
There comes an (unreadable) error when installing the bluetooth.
No problem I can without it, thanks again.
I see you for the USB you used the driver from an "HP Pavilion g6t-2000 CTO Notebook PC", do all drivers work on this 17-e039sb ?
12-18-2013 07:42 AM - edited 12-18-2013 07:42 AM
Most of them should except the audio. Don't use any BIOS or firmware downloads though.
See if this BT driver works from a different model.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)