02-10-2014 12:53 AM
I recently bought a HP Pavilion 15-n214tu and clean installed Windows 7 64 bit onto it.
After I installed it, I noticed that most of the hardware didn't have drivers installed.
I managed to track down the majority of the drivers, but there are some that I am unable to locate due to the names in Device Manger being very brief.
The remaining drivers needed are as follows:
PCI Simple Communications Controller
SM Bus Controller
Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller
The only things I've noticed that still don't work on the actual laptop are the Ethernet port and the 2 usb 3.0 ports
Any Help would be greatly appreciated,
This question was solved. View Solution.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)